By volunteering your time, you become part of the life-saving link that delivers blood to patients in need. Take pride in knowing that your contribution is as vital to us as a blood donation. You will be contributing to your community in a very special way.
What is required of our volunteers?
• Provide quality service to donors at all times
• Complete Lane Blood Center volunteer orientation and training
• Most volunteers schedule from 2 to 4 shifts per month with specific or flexible schedules
What are the benefits of volunteering with Lane Blood Center?
• Gain work experience
• Develop marketing and communications skills
• Increase opportunities for work/school references
• The feeling you get helping to save lives in Lane County
Volunteers can choose from a variety of ways to help support Lane Blood Center and promote the need for blood donations. Volunteers serve as couriers, in-center canteen assistants, mobile drive assistants, clerical and special project assistants and support at community events. Other volunteer positions exist based on skills, experience and interest.
What can you do to help?
Transport LIFE! Immediate opportunities exist for Volunteer Couriers to transport packed platelet products to Portland. Comprehensive training and a Lane Blood Center car are provided.
Click below for full descriptions of our volunteer positions. Apply today!
For more information and to apply, contact the Volunteer Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the volunteer application here: Volunteer Application
To volunteer at the University of Oregon blood drives please contact University of Oregon Blood Drive Association at email@example.com