Please help prevent a severe blood shortage by giving blood. You can schedule your life-saving donation by calling Lane Blood Center at 541-484-9111 or visiting https://appointment.laneblood.org/
Our 2211 Willamette Street donor center is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturday. You can also donate at any of the following public blood drives:
- 9 a.m. to noon, Wednesday, Dec. 3, SELCO Community Credit Union, 925 Harlow Road, Springfield
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 3, Mid-Valley Glass, 2630 W. Seventh Place, Eugene
- 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 4, Lane County Employees, 125 E. Eighth Ave., Eugene
- 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Friday, Dec. 5, Springfield City Employees, 590 Main St., Springfield
- 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., Saturday, Dec. 6, First Baptist Church, 3550 Fox Meadow Road, Eugene
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 7, West 14th Avenue and Polk Street, Eugene
To be eligible to donate, you must be at least 16 years of age, weigh at least 110 pounds, be in general good health and have eaten a meal with protein within four hours of your donation appointment.
Thanks for helping us keep the shelves stocked this holiday season!